Monday 7 August 2017

-

Hiiiiiii I’m back fellas!! Over 3 years since I vacuum and now I’ll be active again/sorry for being so inactive/. Actually, I often change my blog but never I post something cause I was too busy a whole life time/not really/. The reason I start to post again is because of the assignment from my teacher. Well just fyi this is my last class, can’t believe I’m senior right now. But it rather different than what I always thought. I felt that I’m still younger than what I should be. You know, sometimes when I saw the SHS students I felt like I wasn’t belonging to them. Is it me that still being child or they grew up too fast? Hmm some of my junior even seen older than me. Merlin’s beard, what happen to this world?
Okay, move from my ambiguity I’d like to tell ya that in my school SMAN 1 Bojonegoro I had randomly stupid fellas/drag FOS4/ not in true meaning. I mean I’m so thankful that I got them to be my fellas. Sadly, we only have 8 months left. Words can’t describe how much I love each one of you all. I wish we could reach our big dreams, be successful person and ahh I hope the best for you buddy. And accordingly, with this, I’d like to apologize to those who got hurts, judges, bullies, and etc by myself. I know it’s earlier but I also wanna say thank you for the memories we had, every day we through with laugh, love, and even crying. Thank you for all moment we’ve done.
Actually, I’ll write about my personal life but it goes nowhere. So, all I can say is thank you for visiting my blog, hehe. It’s getting bored, isn’t it? Well, see ya in next post!


All the love-JLe

No comments:

Post a Comment